Take the steps to begin your journey:
Transition and Family Relations
We are a support/service program established to build lasting, quality relationships between the student, parent, and university. Our goal is to properly inform families and to help them better understand student life at Tarleton State University. We achieve our goals for this program through our Tarleton Parents Association, our web site, Orientation, Family Weekend, and more. We encourage you to make plans to take advantage of our many resources.
- assist parents/families in understanding the student social experience
- advise parents/families on assisting students with university transition
- educate parents/families on the benefit of campus involvement
- expose parents/families to university benefits for their student
- understand the role parents/families play as mentors to their students