Take the steps to begin your journey:
Types of Loans
Loans avaible to students who demonstrate need based as Results of FAFSA. Subsided are only provided to undergraduate students and can differed in award about based on student's class level. Unsubsized loans are provided to both Graduate and Undergraduate. The office of Financial Aid determines the amount of award offered each academic year. Learn more about the difference between these types of loans.
Student loan offered to eligible parents of students enrolled in at least half time at Tarleton. This loan offers up to the difference between the student's cost of attendance and other financial assistance student is eligible to receive. View our video to learn more about the PLUS Loan.
Provided to all students at Tarleton who experience temporary financial difficulty in paying for educational expenses. This loan cannot replay long term loans.
Loans that are provided by Lending Instructions available to every type of student. This option should be considered only when student has received and maximized Federal, State, and Instructional Aid. Watch a short video about about Private Loans and their interest rates to learn more.
- Review Loan Information
- Apply for the FASFA Online
- Review and accept awards offered in myGateway
- Short Term Loan Application
- Student Stafford Loan Instruction Sheet
- Request to Cancel Federal Stafford Loan Disbursement(s)
- Parent PLUS Loan Instruction Sheet
- Hill College Consortium Form
- MCC Consortium Form
- Weatherford Consortium Form
- Tarrant County Consortium Form
- Navarro Consortium Form