Take the steps to begin your journey:
Texan Tuition Guarantee
ATTENTION: Entering Freshman students
Texan Tuition Guarantee is a program which will cover tuition and fees for qualified freshman enrolling at Tarleton State University beginning in their Fall Term. Please study the criteria below and determine if you might be eligible! This program uses Pell Grant and Texan Tuition Guarantee to cover Tuition and Fees.
- Entering Freshman students in the Fall of 2013
- Family Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $30,000 or less
- Apply for the program by Institutional Financial Aid Deadline (March 15, 2014)
- Be eligible for PELL Grant as either a dependent or independent student.
- Be a Texas resident
- Enroll in a minimum of 15 Semester Credit hours (SCH) per semester
- Eligibility will be based on need
- Student must be degree seeking
- Family AGI of $30,000 or less
- Apply for renewal by the university financial aid deadline (March 15, 2015)
- Maintain PELL eligibility
- Maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA in all semesters of eligibility
- Enroll in a minimum of 15 SCH per eligible semester
- Have completed a minimum of 15 SCH in the previous eligible semester or 30 SCH in the preceding Academic Year
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Eligibility is for a period of 8 consecutive long semesters at the undergraduate level only
How to Apply
Please contact the Financial Aid office at 254-968-9070 or email email@example.com for more information.