Take the steps to begin your journey... Learn more about how to apply.
International Students Application Instructions
Please review this information before completing the ApplyTexas application. You can then click the Online Undergraduate Application or Online Graduate Application link to complete the process. Please refer to the International Programs website for more information.
International students should allow at least 60 days for processing of documentation.
- Submit Online Graduate Application
- Pay $145 fee
- Provide official translated and evaluated transcripts
- Transcript evaluation and translation from a university-approved, accredited evaluation agency.
- Submit official GRE or GMAT test scores
- Submit a 500 word essay on the topic provided in the ApplyTexas application
- Submit official TOEFL test scores
- Submit Affidavit of Support
- Visit our International Programs site for additional information