Take the steps to begin your journey:
What is a Residential Leader?
Residential Leaders are student leaders who are selected for their ability to provide leadership to their peers. The RL is the primary resource person on a floor/building. The RL provides leadership by fostering community and cultivating relationships, mentoring residents, and facilitating learning through efforts that integrate aspects of learning, citizenship, and diversity.
- Student in good standing at Tarleton State University - Minimum 2.25 G.P.A.
- Must have completed AlchoholEDU during Freshman year
- Leadership development, diversity education, networking, time management skills, business and customer service skills, growth opportunities through unique projects, lasting friendships/relationships
- Residential Leaders also receive a housing assignment at no charge, meal plan, and a stipend based on RL experience ($300/semester for first year)
- Residential Leader Application
- Selection Process
- Interview Process Results - Posted after each step in the process
R.L. Interest Meetings
- Thursday, October 11th at 6:00 p.m. in Hunewell Lobby or Legends Lobby
- Wednesday, October 24th at 8:00 p.m. in Bosque Crossing or Centennial Lobby
- Thursday, October 25th at 7:00 p.m. in Texan Village Clubhouse or TSC 219
- Tuesday, October 30th at 5:30 p.m. in Bender Lobby or Legacy Lobby