Surveys and assessments conducted in conjunction with Noel-Levitz include the Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI) and the Adult Student Priorities Survey (ASPS).
STUDENT SATISFACTION INVENTORY (SSI)
The Student Satisfaction Inventory is primarily for traditional-aged students in undergraduate programs, although some institutions also administer it to their graduate-level students. It is used to measure what matters to students and how satisfied they are, and allows the university to target areas to address in an effort to retain students.
SSI 2012 RESULTS
- SSI and ASPS Survey Results 2012 PowerPoint Presentation
- Overview, Summary Report, Demographics
- Target Report 1 - Class Level
- Target Report 2 - Class Level
- Target Report 3 - Gender
- Year-to-Year Report
SSI 2010 RESULTS
- Target Report 1 - Gender
- Target Report 2 - Residence Classification
- Target Report 3 - Class Level
- Target Report 4 - Class Level
- Target Report 5 - Current Residence
- TSU Comparison to 4 Year Public Institutions
ADULT STUDENT PRIORITIES SURVEY (ASPS)
The Adult Student Priorities Survey looks at the importance students place on various services, programs, and experiences at an institution, and the relative degree of satisfaction resulting from their transactions with them. The ASPS assesses a representative sample of students across the institution, and is targeted toward adult learners 25 years of age and older.