Return to Top
Restaurants and Dining
- Pastafina: Pastafina is a family-owned and operated restaurant, serving authentic northern and southern Italian cuisine such as Linguini Putanesca and Ziti Pomodoro. Other dishes include hot soup, sub sandwiches, pizza, and great desserts like key lime pie and New York cheese cake. To complement your lunch or dinner, order a glass of wine or end the meal with a cup of espresso.
- Hard 8 BBQ: One of the most famous BBQ restaurants in Texas, Hard 8 offers Texas-style cooking at its best. Start your meal off with a choice of meat, add coleslaw, and finish off your meal with free beans and beer.
- Mi Familia: Mi Familia is one of many Mexican restaurants in town, offering a wide range of enchilada options, quesadillas, and flaming fajitas. Select nights offer drink specialties from the Iguano Mojado bar, and a complementary sopapilla comes with every meal.
- Simply Deli: Recently opened by a graduate of Tarleton State University, Simply Deli provides a quiet environment with great food options. Breakfast options include omelets, bagels, muffins, and hot tea, while salads, sandwiches, and soups are offered each day along with crepes and coffee. The once-a-month Sunday brunch offers a varied menu with plenty of breakfast and lunch items, as well as complementary mimosas. Simply Deli does not accept credit or debit cards. Cash only!
- The Agave Grill: Located on the outskirts of town, the Agave Grill is a popular dining option for many of the college students in Stephenville. Offering the usual foods such as hamburgers and a few Mexican dishes, the Agave is also located next to City Limits - a venue for many up-and-coming Texas country bands.