Use Google Scholar and Access Tarleton Resources
Google Scholar helps you find scholarly literature; Tarleton helps you access it!
When Preferences are set to Tarleton, click SFX links for access. (From off-campus, use this link to access Google Scholar and put in your Tarleton username and password. )
How do I set preferences to Find Tarleton Resources?
From the Settings Page, use instructions on image below.
What if I am ASKED to Pay for Items?
Some Google Scholar links lead to items on publishers' pay-per-view web sites. Do not pay!
- Try Tarleton Libraries' SFX E-Journals.
- Try the library catalog to find out if Tarleton Libraries have the publication.
- Still no access? Request items with our interlibrary loan (ILLIad) service.
WHEN GOOGLE SCHOLAR DOES NOT HELP, WHERE ELSE CAN I LOOK?
Use the Tarleton Libraries databases, Discovery@Tarleton or the library catalog to find articles, books, and media items. Our subject research guides or Databases by subject tool will help you choose which databases to use.
Where can I get more help?
Tarleton Libraries offers several ways for you to get assistance!
- Use our Ask a Librarian email services.
- Check our FAQs and research tips pages.
- Contact the reference desk at 254-968-9249 during library hours.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org