Use Google Scholar and Access Tarleton Resources
Google Scholar helps you find scholarly literature; Tarleton helps you access it!
When Preferences are set to Tarleton, click SFX links for access. (From off-campus, enter your Tarleton NTNET username and password for access.)
How do I set preferences to Find Tarleton Resources?
From the Scholar Preferences page, use instructions on image below.
What if I am ASKED to Pay for Items?
Some Google Scholar links lead to items on publishers' pay-per-view web sites. Do not pay!
- Try Tarleton Libraries' SFX Citation Finder.
- Try the library catalog to find out if Tarleton Libraries have the publication.
- Still no access? Request items with our interlibrary loan (ILLIad) service.
WHEN GOOGLE SCHOLAR DOES NOT HELP, WHERE ELSE CAN I LOOK?
Where can I get more help?
Tarleton Libraries offers several ways for you to get assistance!
- Use our Ask a Librarian email services.
- Check our FAQs and research tips pages.
- Contact the reference desk at 254-968-9249 during library hours.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org