Dick Smith Library offers research and informational assistance you can access in a variety of ways:
- Call 254-968-9249 or come see us anytime during regular library hours.
- Send questions to Ask a librarian. We'll respond as soon as possible.
- Look for more information on this page.
The information listed below is designed to answer your questions and make your research endeavors more efficient and less stressful.
If the information you need is not listed, please contact the library's Reference Department (254-968-9249 or firstname.lastname@example.org). We are eager to answer your questions.
- Start your research
- Create effective searches
- Use citations to find sources
- Evaluate research findings
- Follow academic integrity standards
- Citing Sources
- Research Ethically and Avoid Plagiarism
- Aiming for Integrity: How Well Do You Know Plagiarism?
A plagiarism quiz from Turnitin. Quiz results can be emailed.
- How to Avoid Plagiarism and Self-Plagiarism
(Note: if the tutorial doesn't load the first time, please try clicking the link again.)
Learn how to avoid plagiarism and self-plagiarism, including how to identify plagiarism, understand its risks and consequences, cite sources properly, and develop sound writing practices. From APA Style CENTRAL © 2016 American Psychological Association.