Where to Start - Economics & Finance Research
Need help? Find it with research guides! Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your friendly librarians.
Economics Research Guide
- Article databases
- Books, periodicals, videos, etc.
- Dissertations and theses
- Related websites (opens in new window)
Search the library catalog and subject specific databases simultaneously in the box below.
Federal Reserve Banks:
- Fraser - contains scanned images of U.S. historical economic statistical publications, news releases and other documents.
- Fred - U.S. economic time series data with spreadsheet downloading capability.
- Alfred - vintage versions of economic data that were available on specific dates in history.
Dissertations and Theses - Full Text (Proquest)
Margie Maxfield Huth
Systems Librarian - Office 250
LC Call Number Area
[HD28-HD100] Economic development and growth
[HG4001-HG4285] Finance management. Business Finance. Corporation Finance.