The goal of the Library Systems Department is to provide online and technology resources to the Library community in a manner consistent with the overall mission of the Library and the University. The Systems office maintains over 260 public and staff PCs and laptops in the library, including the Library Training Center.
Additional the Systems Department maintains the Library web pages, administers SIRSI (our integrated library system), and works with the library's network including the wireless and Bluetooth technologies for the library laptops .
We can also assist patrons who are having trouble gaining access to databases from off campus.
If you have any questions contact, Ms. Margie Maxfield, Systems Librarians by email email@example.com or phone 254-968-1955.
The Systems office staff can assist patrons with acquiring NTNET (network) accounts and passwords.
- If you need to claim your account, please go to: https://www.tarleton.edu/scripts/changepw/userclaim.exe
- If you need to change your password, please go to: http://www.tarleton.edu/password
Software/Applications available on Public Workstations and Laptops
- Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Project Professional
- Microsoft Visio Professional
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Adobe Creative Cloud Master Collection (Includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Dreamweaver and more)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- AutoCAD with AudoDesk
- Google Earth
- R Statistical