Library User Brochures
Dick Smith Library offers online brochures to help library users better understand our services, resources, and research tools so they can take full advantage of these offerings. These brochures are created with a wide range of readers in mind.
Some of the brochures address the needs of specific members of the Tarleton community: distance learners, graduate and undergraduate students, faculty, staff, etc. In general, these brochures explain how to identify, locate, and use the library's research resources and services.
Other brochures address the needs of other library user groups: Friends of the Dick Smith Library, community members, and retirees. These brochures explain how they can utilize a variety of library services.
To print and view documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Alumni and Community
- Distance Learners
- Dick Smith Library 101
- Friends of the Dick Smith Library
- Graduate Students
- Library Liaisons for Faculty
- Off Campus Services
- Tarleton Libraries 101
- Undergraduate Students
- Current Print Periodicals
- Accounting, Finance, and Economics
- Agriculture & Consumer Sciences
- Animal Science & Veterinary Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry, Geoscience & Physics
- Computer Information Systems
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership
- Engineering Technology
- English and Language
- Fine Arts
- Management, Marketing, and Administrative Systems
- Psychology & Counseling
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Wildlife, Ecosystems, & Sustainability