Items we can recycle:
- Paper: Office paper, computer paper, envelopes, fax paper, paper ream wrappers, newspapers, all shredded paper, all magazines and books, including phone books, file folders (manila or pastel), All cardboard. **Staples and paper clips are OK.
- Plastic: Clear water and soft drink bottles, bubble wrap, shrink wrap, clear, black and white trash bags.
- Metal: Aluminum cans, tin cans (food must be rinsed out), scrap metal, and copper.
- Miscellaneous: Automotive batteries, electric motors, hot water heaters, all appliances (Freon gas must be removed).
Items we are not able to recycle at this time are as follows:
- Wax or Plastic Coated Paper
- Colored Plastic Bottles or Jugs
- Electronic Equipment
- Plastic Folders
When / Where
Thank you for your support!
Recycling products can be dropped off at
- Recycle Center located at the University Farm past the horse pens. 254-968-8059
- Environmental Services office at 511 N. Neblett St. (Tarleton Campus by Facilities Maintenance)
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
No weekend or holiday drop offs at the Recycle Center.
For additional information or to contact Environmental Services
- Ralph Reeves at 254-968-1875