Payroll Check Distribution:
Budgeted university employees are paid once a month on the first working day of the month after the month worked. Part-time hourly employees are paid biweekly.
Employee paychecks are picked up by an authorized departmental employee in the Payroll Office, Room 101 of the Administration Annex I Building. Paychecks are then distributed at the departmental level.
Sign up for Direct Deposit.
Select the link below, which will direct you to Single Sign On. Once logged in, select HRconnect from the menu; then Payroll. Direct deposit will occur when the next payroll is processed. (There may be a delay of one pay period if the direct deposit form was received after payroll processed but before the next payday.)
Other Payroll Services:
- Communication allowances to employees for cellular telephones, Personal Digital Assistant devices, and telephone/PDA combination devices.
- Compilation of various monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll reports
- Direct Deposit Form
- Extended Pay Plan Enrollment
- Overtime payments
- Remittance of employee and retiree insurance to carriers
- Remittance of ORP/TSA funds to carriers
- Remittance of TRS funds to the Teacher Retirement System
- Salary verification and general inquiries regarding paycheck deductions
- Single Sign On provides online access to personal, payroll, benefits, & leave data and required training.
- W-2 information
Personnel:(Left to Right)Kirsten Daniel
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Administration Annex I, Room 105
Stephenville, TX 76402
(Fax is located in Employee Services)
The Administration Annex I can be seen on the interactive map.