Return to Top
Undergraduate Research SLOs
Upon successful completion of an undergraduate research applied learning experience the student will be able to:
- Identify and summarize background information related to their research question or problem
- Develop a research plan to address their question or problem
- Collect and interpret data in an attempt to address their question or problem.
- Articulate findings in written or oral form
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of ethical behavior in conducting research