- The space and facilities of the university are intended primarily to support the on-going instructional program of the institution.
- Secondary priority is given to programs sponsored and conducted by university academic and administrative departments, by organizations affiliated with such departments, or by registered student organizations.
- Other use of campus space and facilities may be permitted for activities intended to serve or benefit the university community.
Room Reservations for Faculty/Staff
- Reservations for meetings and/or event space in academic buildings/classrooms on the Stephenville campus may be requested through the Registrar's Office using the AdAstra Online Event Request System. Sign-in is not required to request rooms.
If you had the previous version of AdAstra bookmarked that link will no longer work. You will need to replace it with the new AdAstra cloud instance link.
- Academic classroom space is subject to availability.
- Other University Facilities- those wishing to reserve non-academic classrooms such as the library, conference rooms, etc will need to contact those individual areas to request use of those rooms.
Questions? Questions regarding room availability, or about room reservations please contact Lori Algood at 254-968-9388 or email@example.com.
Room Reservations for Student Organizations
- Student organizations that are registered with the Office of Student Activities may reserve academic classrooms through the Registrar's Office free of charge.
- Room reservations are valid only for the current semester and are made on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Academic programs have priority when deciding room assignments and student organizations may be temporarily reassigned if necessary.
- The office of Student Engagement requires that all student activity permits to be submitted through TexanSync!
Below are directions to help you locate the form. Only members who are listed as "admin" for your organization's page will be able to create the form. You may add and remove members to admin status as necessary.
1.) Log-in to TexanSync using your NTNET credentials. Find the "My Memberships" tab at the top of the page. Select the name of the organization you are creating an activity permit for.
2.) On your organization's page, select the "Event" tab underneath your organization name.
3.) Under the events tab, find "Create an Event" on the right side of the page.
4.) Fill out the form and submit. If you have any questions or need additional help, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at (254-) 968-9256.
- Incomplete permits may delay the room assignment process. Students may use the Academic Calendar and the Important Dates below as a guide in filling out the activity permit.
- Student groups are expected to leave classrooms as they find them (return furniture to original position, put all trash in trash cans, etc). Any group leaving a room in poor condition may lose their privileges.
- Student groups meeting in academic buildings should conduct their activities quietly as classes may be held nearby.
- Students will need to keep a copy of their activity permit with them when meetings are being conducted, in the event university officials need confirmation of approval.
- Students may also need to provide student identification if requested by a university official.
- Students should report any unusual occurrences to the Tarleton Police at 254-968-9002.
Student organizations may begin reserving academic space on the following dates for their group meetings during the Spring 2016 semester:
- Temporary room assignments- August 29, 2016
- Permanent room assignments- September 15, 2016
Please view the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
Other University Facilities
- Students wishing to reserve non-academic rooms such as that in the Library, conference rooms, etc will need to contact those individual areas to request use of those rooms.
- Students who wish to reserve departmental conference rooms should contact department secretaries.
- Use the University Directory to find additional contact information.
Questions? Have questions if a room is available, or about your room reservation, please contact Lori Algood at 254-968-9388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you had the previous version of AdAstra bookmarked that link will no longer work. You will need to replace it with the new AdAstra link