Transcript Ordering Information
A transcript is a comprehensive record of a student's academic progress at Tarleton State University. The Registrar's Office at Tarleton State University will produce either official or unofficial transcripts only upon student request.
Official Transcripts: (Methods of delivery: mailed or picked up in person)
- Both current and former students may use any of the options below to order official transcripts.
Unofficial Transcripts: (Methods of delivery: faxed, mailed, emailed or picked up in person)
- Current students needing an unofficial transcript may print one by logging into myGateway.
- Former students may use Options 2 through 4 listed below for unofficial transcripts.
All obligations to the University must be cleared before transcripts may be released.
How to order a Transcript
Please note - Official transcripts can only be delivered by mail or picked up in person but may be ordered by any of the following options: (Additional fees will be incurred for expedited shipping)
- Option #1: Order Online (TranscriptPlus System) - Official Only ($2.25 per transcript)
- Attention TAMU-CT students: Courses taken at Texas A&M University-Central Texas, formerly known as Tarleton State University’s Killeen Campus prior to spring 2013 were accredited through Tarleton State University and will be available through the TranscriptPlus System. Courses taken spring 2013 and forward are accredited through Texas A&M University-Central Texas and can be ordered through the TAMUCT website at http://www.tamuct.edu.
- Option #2: Order By Mail - Official or Unofficial (No charge)
- Option #3: Order By Fax or Email - Official or Unofficial (No charge)
- Option #4: Order In Person - Official or Unofficial (No charge)
Questions? Check out the Transcript FAQ's! If you have questions regarding your transcript or the status of your transcript request, you may contact the Registrar's Office in Stephenville at 254-968-9234.