Return to Top
Construction Update: Stephenville Campus
O.A. Grant Renovation Underground Power Phasing – Street Closure
- Nancy Golden Drive will be closed from November 4 -9, 2013 due to utility installations. The area is shown in yellow in the photo at the bottom of this e-mail.
- Sidewalks on the north end of the Administration Mall have been poured. Please be mindful of continued work in this area.
- Fence height reduction and re-stretch has been completed.
- Rehabilitation of the 4 existing courts is well underway.
- Major utility relocations are nearing completion.
- MUSCO Lighting addition begins on November 14th with dirt work to follow immediately.
- Once the dirt work has been completed concrete construction of the new courts will begin.
Institutional Research and Effectiveness – 2nd Floor of Tarleton Center
- Gomez Floor Covering carpeted new office area.
- SSC Construction has done all of the construction work.
- Initial design concept by Aaron Wand.
- Architect of Record – Fred B. Parker- Parker and Associates
- Rehab Phase Central Receiving Phase I - complete
- Room numbers to be installed.
McIlhaney Street Electric Rehab
- Ongoing construction on McIlhaney Street. Please use caution in area and reduce speed. Workers, trucks, and trailers are present.
Assistant Vice President – External Relations