Tarleton Staff Makes A Difference!
Staff Council shall represent the staff of Tarleton State University in all matters of general interest to staff employees including matters raised by Council Representatives, Council Committees, and by the President of the University, and through petition, by any full-time and any part-time staff employee. The Staff Council is the principal means of communication between the staff and the administration of the University. The Staff Council shall be empowered to act for and on behalf of the staff and shall express the opinion of the staff on all matters laid before the Staff Council.
News and Events
- Nominations are now open for the 2016 Staff Employee Recognition Awards
- Friday, December 4, 2015 - Tarleton State University's Staff Council 22nd Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Showcase
- Tell us your opinion about a tobacco-free campus
- Pulse of the Tarleton Staff: 2012 Survey Results
- Q&A: 24 Hour Doctoral Parking
- Outsourcing Update, November 14, 2012