Return to Top
Resources for Faculty Mentors
- Undergraduate Research Assistantships
- Faculty Mentor Stipends
- Poster printing at no cost (for research conferences where your students will be presenting)
- Role of the Mentor - Effective mentoring is the key to a successful and rewarding experience for both the student and the faculty mentor. Broad guidelines are provided here.
- Resources for faculty mentors (including literature and conferences focusing on enhancing student engagement in research and other scholarly activities). Limited funds for faculty enrichment are available.
- Authorship of Collaborative Faculty-Student Publications. When conducting research with undergraduate and graduate students, it is very important to consider and discuss authorship of potential publications.