Skip to page content
Return to Top

Applications & Forms


Application procedures may vary with your Study Abroad program. Please consult your faculty program director or the Study Abroad Office (254.968.9545) if you have questions.

The TSU International Programs, Study Abroad Office is an issuing office for the International Student Identification Card (ISIC). ISIC provides discounts, phone and messaging services, and insurance. If you’re interested in obtaining an optional ISIC card, print this form and bring it in person with a photo and $22.00 to the IAP Office, Tarleton Center 121-123. Please note that ISIC does not replace the required Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI).

Required Insurance

Tarleton State University requires that all study abroad participants be covered by Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI).

Forms for Faculty-led Trips

You're going with TSU class and professor.

Forms for British Studies Program to London

Your credit is generated though our consortium partner Midwestern State University. You apply directly to Midwestern in addition to the TSU Study Abroad Office.

Forms for Independent Trips

You're going alone, and a foreign institution will generate your credit, which you will transfer back to Tarleton. Programs must be pre-approved by the Study Abroad Office. The foreign institution will also require application forms.

Forms for Semester Exchanges

You will be registered at Tarleton, but you will attend a partner foreign university listed in our Reciprocal Exchange Agreements

Faculty Forms for Study Abroad

Save form to computer and open with latest Adobe Reader. Fill out form and save it again. Then submit.