Is there discounted software available for work-at-home use or personal use?
Go to software.tamu.edu
- Click the "begin your purchase" button
- Choose Tarleton from the pull down list
- Click Select
- Login with your NTNET ID and password
- Choose Faculty/Staff
- Read the license agreement and click to affirm your agreement
- Continue with purchase
- Make your selections. Please note these are ONE TIME purchases for either Mac or PC systems.
- Go to Tarleton.onthehub.com (disregard the "There are no products available for purchase at this time" message)
- Click Sign In at the top
- Click Register
- Enter your Tarleton email address
- Click Continue
- You will receive an email from kivuto.com
- Click the link in the email to confirm your Tarleton email address
- Setup your account – NOTE: you will make this password up. It is not your Tarleton password
- You will now see Adobe Creative Cloud as a purchase option
- Complete the purchase, cost is $9.75
- Follow instructions in emails to download and install your choice of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
Adobe Creative Cloud renewal instructions:
- Go to http://Tarleton.onthehub.com
- Sign in to your “onthehub” account (this is your Tarleton email and the password you set up)
- Click “Your Account/Orders” at the top right
- Click on “Your Eligibility”
- Click “Renew Eligibility”
- Fill out any information needed in the form and continue
- You will receive an email to your Tarleton email account
- Open the email and click the first link to confirm
- The link will take you back to the http://tarleton.onthehub.com website to show that you are confirmed
- Log out of “onthehub” and log back in, Adobe will now show up as an item that can be purchased
Note: Installation of Adobe Creative Cloud applications requires an Adobe ID. IT Services recommends that you use a personal email account, rather than your Tarleton email account, for Adobe ID purposes.*These are personal purchases and require a personal credit card.
What software is available for office use?
Hummingbird / Famis
and numerous applications that are licensed for limited use. Contact the Help Desk if there is a particular application that you need.
How do I purchase software for my office computer?
Submit a work order for a software request. A price will be quoted for the software. Upon approval the license will be ordered and the software will be installed. IT Services will charge your account for the software.