Veterans Affairs Office
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs requires that the University certify that all courses used in determining the veteran's full-time equivalency status are applicable to the degree the veteran is pursuing.
- Request for Certification Form: Before certifying to the VA that you are enrolled, it will be necessary for you to file with this office the VA Certification Worksheet.
- Schedule Change Request Form
- New Student Checklist
- Certification FAQ
- Registration Deadlines
A Request for Certification worksheet must be completed for each semester you are enrolled. This form must be returned to the Tarleton State University Military Veterans Services Center in order to assure no delay in VA certification which will have a direct effect on your VA benefits.
- Tarleton Financial Aid - All students are encouraged to complete a FAFSA every year regardless of military/veteran benefit eligibility.
- Tarleton Scholarships - All students are encouraged to complete a scholarship application every year regardless of military/veteran benefit eligibility.
- College Scholarships for Veterans
- Military.com Scholarship Finder
- Graduate Scholarships for Veterans
- Student Veterans of America Scholarships
- Need Based Scholarships
- Other Scholarship Opportunities