Resources for Veterans and Dependents
The time has never been better for military veterans to further their education and training. Tarleton State University is committed to helping veterans make the best choices possible while attaining the maximum assistance, guidance, and support using the new GI Bill and other programs.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Education Homepage
- TexVet: An excellent resource guide linking programs from state, federal and local organizations and is recommended for veterans, active duty military, dependents, and friends and families of service members.
- Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Comparison Tool
- Vet Center: Vet Centers provide readjustment counseling and outreach services to all veterans who served in any combat zone.
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs Counseling: Veteran students who may be facing challenges adjusting to life after military service may visit this website.