Office of Web Services, Department of Marketing & Communications
What We Do
- Create and maintain the design, infrastructure, and marketing strategy for the university website. Our website, www.tarleton.edu, has over 77,000 web pages as of November 2014.
- Facilitate use of the web content management system, Cascade Server
- Manage web site accounts for departments, students, faculty, staff, and organizations
- Provide guidance, assistance, and training for content development and content management system use
- Perform research and analysis through site reviews, usability testing, online surveys, web traffic analysis, and link tracking
- Create, maintain and disseminate University web standards
- Explore new and changing web-related technologies and strategies
- Communicate to campus and other web industry colleagues through our office blog.
Contact Us at 254-968-9885 (press 4) or email@example.com
A Blast from the Past!
Do you ever wonder what the Tarleton homepage looked like in the 1990's? Are you interested in seeing how the homepage has evolved over the years? We have put together a slide presentation showing many of the previous homepage designs, dating back to 1996 and through to the present. If you are ready to reminisce, then view the evolution of Tarleton's homepage!