Return to Top
Web Account Requests
Please be sure to read the Web Site Terms of Service before creating an account.
Creating New Web Sites
- Faculty, Staff Personal Web Account Request
For Individual Employees requesting their own personal webspace for academic purposes.
- Student Organization Web Account Request
Greek Organizations, Clubs, Fraternities, Sororities, Honor Societies, etc.
- Academic/Administrative Departments & Colleges
If your department wishes to request website development, you will need to visit our service process page.
- Student Web Account Requests were decommissioned as of Summer 2015
Resetting/Retrieving Your Web Account Password
- Cascade Server: If you use Cascade Server to update your site, your username and password are your NTNET (network) credentials. You must visit Password Manager to reset your NTNET password.
- Faculty FTP accounts: If you forgot your FTP web account password, please call x1819. As of Summer 2015, Web Services will not be creating new FTP accounts for faculty. If you want a faculty website, please request a Cascade Server account.
Removing Existing Web Sites
- Request to Delete Web Account
If you are leaving the Tarleton family, closing the doors on your organization, or restructuring your academic department, you may need to remove an existing Tarleton website.